A Grand Event is currently hiring experienced truck drivers, tent installers, and laborers.
Please email email@example.com a copy of your resume and a copy of your driving record if you are interested in the driver position. We can then email you an electronic application to fill out and send back for consideration or you can print, scan and email the application from here: Page 1, Page 2.
Job Description : Driver/ Tent Installer
Summary: This position consists of assisting with loading equipment on to trucks, delivering equipment to job sites, and setting up rental equipment (tents, tables, stages, dance floors) as stated on client contract.
Starting Pay: – $10- – $14/hour (dependent on experience and position applying for) with room for fast and immediate growth. Looking to hire on multiple full time employees after trial period.
MUST HAVE CLEAN DRIVING RECORD
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Pulls needed rental inventory from staging area according to the Customer’s contract.
• Must “TREAT EVERY PIECE OF EQUIPMENT AS IF IT WERE YOUR OWN”.
• Must dress in a professional manner, as per policy.
• Assists with accurate loading rental equipment into trucks ensuring that rental equipment is properly loaded and secure to reduce breakage.
• Counts and records items loaded on correct paperwork. Notifies supervisor of missing items.
• Works with the crew to load all non-rental equipment supplies such as sledge hammers, tie straps, screwdrivers, etc.
• Drives 24’ box truck/crew in safe manner on designated route of deliveries/pickups for that day, as provided by routing manager.
• Assembles various tent sizes and styles per company and manufacturer guidelines
• Sets up or tears down rental goods according to instructions from the Customer’s contract.
• Works with crew to instruct customers on the proper use and safety features of rental equipment.
• At customer site collects empty containers of unused goods.
• Reloads truck in a safe and efficient manner according to supervisors instructions.
• Unloads used rental equipment at company’s warehouse, returning equipment to the correct inspection area or storage area.
• Cleans and maintains the inside of truck cab and cargo areas as well as dock and equipment storage areas.
• Accepts directional assistance and guidance (including backing assistance) as given by helpers.
• Can clearly communicate directions from helpers.
• Reports safety violations to supervisor.
• Adheres to all company policies, procedures, rules and regulations in written or verbal form.
• Must be able to lift upwards of 70lbs.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Ability to speak English and Spanish a plus
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and organization skills.
• Passion for providing customer service.
• Available to work various hours including evenings, weekends, special events.
• MUST HAVE CLEAN DRIVING RECORD and show ability to handle 24’ box trucks